Checklist for Fast Approvals
- Borrower’s social security number
- Borrower’s home, business and personal phone numbers
- Borrower’s complete address(es) for the past 24 months
- Landlord’s name and address for the past 24 months
- Name and account number of current mortgage holder, monthly payment, estimated remaining principal balance and type of mortgage (Conventional, FHA, or VA)
- Employer’s name, address and phone number for the past 24 months; gross monthly salary and one month’s worth of current paystubs.
- Self-employed persons will need a Y-T-D Profit and Loss statement and last two years’ Federal Income Tax Returns, including all schedules, W-2s, etc.
- If commissioned, last two years’ Federal Income Tax Returns, including all schedules, 1099s, W-2s, etc.
- If utilizing child support/alimony income, or if obligated to pay child support/alimony, bring records of divorce decree, support and/or property settlement orders, proof of payment and/or receipt of payment, i.e. cancelled checks or court payment record.
- If applicable, current social security, disability or retirement awards letters and evidence that such will be sustained for minimum of three (3) years
- Name and address of banks, credit unions and investment managers, including all checking, savings and investment account numbers, estimated balances and most recent statement on accounts.
- Name of creditors, account numbers, monthly payments and estimated remaining balances.
- Bankruptcy; explanation of bankruptcy, copy of Discharge and Schedule A
- If down payment is from sale of present home:
- Sale pending: Copy of Contract
- Sale Closed: Copy of Settlement Statement
- Personal Check for Appraisal and Credit Report Fees
- Copy of driver’s license or other valid picture I.D.
- Copy of Purchase Contract executed by all parties.
- Copy of Deed and Homeowner’s Insurance Policy if refinancing